The Ohio Environmental Council takes our responsibility to our donors, funders, and other supporters very seriously. For more than 40 years, Ohioans have trusted the OEC to use their donations responsibly.
- We keep fundraising expenses to less than 10% of our budget
- Every dollar donated to the OEC is used to protect Ohio's environment; and
- We consistently receive top ratings for transparency AND fiscal responsibility.
In fact, the Ohio Environmental Council has received Charity Navigator's 4-star rating for six consecutive years, putting us in the top 5% of all U.S. charities for fiscal management.
Learn more about the OEC's strong fiscal management (pdfs):
- 2011-2012 Annual Report
- 990 Tax Form 2013
- Audited Financial Statement
- Conflict of Interest Statement
- Corporate Gift Acceptance Policy