The Ohio Environmental Council’s Premier Members are our most generous supporters. Premier Members are committed to protecting Ohio’s environment by supporting the work that we do every day.
You can become a Premier Member by joining one of the following clubs, each with different benefits:
President’s Club. Annnual donation of $5,000 or more. Donate
Capitol Club. Annual donation of $250 or more. Donate
Green Giving Club. Giving through automatic monthly or quarterly donations through your bank account or credit card. Learn more
Legacy Club. Including a gift to the OEC in your Will, insurance policy, or other planned gifts to transform Ohio's environment for generations to come. Learn more
We offer exclusive benefits for our Premier Member, including:
- Free webinars where you can hear from OEC policy experts about our work to protect and restore Ohio’s environment.
- A chance for an online spotlight in appreciation of your contributions to the OEC and your protection of Ohio’s land, air, and water.
- Invitations to special Donor Recognition events.
- Presidents Club and Legacy Club members receive two tickets to the President’s Dinner and all other OEC events.
In addition to those exclusive benefits, you'll also enjoy:
- Being part of the team that secures healthy air, land, and water for all Ohioans.
- Reduced admission to OEC events such as Environmental Lobby Day, Vernal Pool Workshops, and the Green Gala.
- OEC's event invitations, announcements, and Greenwatch newsletter mailed/emailed to you.
- The opportunity to sharpen your citizen-activist skills through events and on-line action alerts.
Exceptional Fiscal Responsibility
Charity Navigator, America's largest independent evaluator of charities, has awarded the Ohio Environmental Council the highest rating for fiscal health for eight years in a row, placing the OEC in the top 2% of all charities nationwide.